Αθανας Ξύλο

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Furcadian Interactive Dream.

I.Dream Notes

Liz
    Liz
    Admin

I.Dream Notes Empty I.Dream Notes

Post by Liz Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:08 am

In order to 'win the dream' you must collect pieces of something.
    Total of 5 Quests. Once all 5 are complete the Final Quest will be available for completion.
    [2 Easy][2 Medium][1 Hard] || [1 Hard]

[Piece #][Quest 3][Medium]

-In order for Christie [bartender] to pay attention, must drop item 300 in front of table. Ask for item 302 and she trades you the plant blood for the honey.

-To get honey must talk to Winnie in the kitchen. She'll tell you that she'll give you honey if you get her 4 eggs and a bucket of water. Have to get each egg on their own, drop them in front of Winnie, same with water bucket. Once she has all 4 eggs she'll tell you that the honey is in the back storage somewhere and that you're free to search. !search shelves to find honey.

-To get eggs go through the kitchen door by the baking oven and into the chicken coop. Water tap and bucket are up top.

-Give plant blood to Joey [by the signs] and he'll give you the animal bone he found.

-Use the animal bone on the dog in front of the house and you can retrieve the piece from the doghouse.

[Piece #][Quest 5][Hard]

You unlock the gate, key is broken in the lock. Go through gate, inspect sign. 'Do not touch vines' in better words. Venture through forest, find chest. Something in chest. Finish through, walk through open gate. End up in a courtyard in front of maze entrance. go through maze, lots of traps. finish maze, chest is empty with a note saying something like 'I took it already, ha-ha!' in better words. Once read note, chest glows and if !inspect you get sucked into the chest and you meet someone who taunts you and you end up having to chase, having to do puzzles along the way until you catch culprit, then you receive a piece of something as well as the ability to turn into [BLANK]. the chest in the forest could be a banking system?

-To get key for gate: Talk to Olivia [child] in her room and she will show you a skull key she found in her mums room.
    -Ask if you can have it and she will say that you can if you find her doll, she doesn't remember where she left it.
    -Talk to mother [Abby][Front Room] and she'll tell you her daughter had been playing in her room a lot so she locked it. Ask if you could look for doll but she'll say the room is off limits.
    -Go talk to James on the balcony. He will ignore you the first time. When talks, ask him about the key and he will ask you why you need it. He'll tell you that he'll get the key for you if you get a seashell for him as a present for his wife.

-To get seashell: Must have gotten doghouse piece, [BLANK] piece, and [BLANK] piece.
    -Talk to Christie and she will tell you the only way to get a shell is to visit the underwater cove. Ask where it is and she will tell you that you can't get there unless you get living green vine juice. Ask where to get it and she'll tell you to go talk to Vai.
    -Vai: [Located upperlot of backyard house] Ask her about the green vine juice and she'll tell you the only way to get it is to get a fire crystal from the mine.
    -Go to mine: You must speak to Celeste otherwise you will not be able to mine a fire crystal. Talk to Celeste and she'll give you a list of rocks and crystals she wants you to mine for her. Once list is completed she'll teach you how to mine the fire crystal.
    -One you have the fire crystal return to Vai and Vai will use it to get the living green vine juice.
    -Return to the Tavern and give Christie the juice and she'll mix up a blend for you to drink in order to breath underwater. [Do not use ahead of time or you will have to repeat everything] [You now have access to underwater cove.] [You now have access to Christie's underwater breathing solution]
    -Go through the paths and be careful not to use the drink until you've reached the deep waters edge. [Drink once in the water and go immediately through the portal. You have 3 minutes until it wears off. If you're still underwater by the time it wears off you're automatically teleported to the beach surface.]
    -Once in the underwater cove !search the floors with the pile of seashells and you will be given an empty shell. Go up the steps and you will be at the beach. [You can not go from the beach to the underwater cove.]

-Return with the shell to James and he will tell you to come back later [exit then reenter the balcony]. He'll tell you the present was a success and he'll give you the key as a thank you.
    -Go down to the first floor, first door on the left in the hall. Use the key on the door and you will be teleported into Abby and James' bedroom. [You now have access to {The Red Room}] Go through the next door and you will find a doll in a hallway. Pick it up and go to Olivia. Give her the doll and she'll tell you that her dolls' dress is ripped and needs a new one. [She will not give you the key until you get a new dress made.] She will tell you that Elfie, the head butler, must make the dress for her.

-The dress: Go to the servants hall. Try the sewing room door [far door on the right], it will be locked. Go to Elfie's room [first door on the right] and he'll be lying in his bed.
    -Elfie: Try to wake Elfie but you're unable to. !Inspect Elfie. You find that Elfie is running a high fever and probably won't be waking up anytime soon. Perhaps you should talk to the cook?
    -Winnie: Talk to Winnie about Elfie. Winnie will tell you that in order for Elfie to get better he'll need a nice big bowl of chicken soup. She'll ask you for a chicken, vegetables and broth.
          -Chicken: Go to the hen house and grab a chicken, give it to Winnie.
          -Vegies: Go see Vai. She'll give you green vine tendrils.
          -Broth: Get a bucket of water and bring it to Winnie.
    -Once everything is given to Winnie ask her about the soup and she will give you a bowl of chicken soup to bring to Elfie. Elfie will still be lying down but you now have the option to feed him the soup. [once given soup Elfie will sit up] He will thank you for helping him and ask what you need. Tell him about the dress and he will tell you to meet him in the sewing room and he will give you the dress.
    -Meet Elfie in the sewing room and he'll give you the dress. Go to Olivia and give her the dress. She'll say thank you and give you the key. [You have obtained the Skeleton Key.]

-Use the key on the gate in the backyard and continue with the main quest.

[Piece 1][Quest 1][Easy]

Speak to Celeste in the mine. She will tell you she needs [3 green] and [2 yellow] minerals from the rocks from further in. Bring her the minerals and she will give you a piece of something that she found while mining.

Liz
    Liz
    Admin

I.Dream Notes Empty Re: I.Dream Notes

Post by Liz Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:28 am

-When chasing culprit you have to go through the four seasons and solve puzzles within them.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:24 pm